
Tonight, dad and I read a story. Well, technically, he read the story and I looked at the pictures. We also watched the West Wing. Mommy likes to watch that with me in the mornings.
Last night, I tried to keep daddy up all night. Finally I gave in and fell asleep around 1:00. During the day, me and mommy rock in the swing and have tummy time. I am getting very strong and can raise my head up off the blanket for short periods of time.
He is so adorable!!! I'm so happy for you Jenny and Daniel. I had to go see your mom the other day and see the pictures. She is such a proud grandma.
ReplyDelete~Toni
He is such an adorable little boy. I can't decide who is the most lucky, Bryan to have you as parents or you to have him as a son. I can't wait to see him. Aunt Marilyn
ReplyDelete